A message from LCCL Chairperson, Bill Lockie
Loans Village Hall
As the Scottish Government route map for lifting Covid 19 restrictions progresses, the Directors of LCCL are currently making preparations for the Village Hall to be ready for opening when the appropriate guidance is given. In order to meet government guidelines there will be a number of safety measures in place when the hall is once again in use.
These will include:-
- A one way entry and exit system
- Track and trace attendance register
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Procedures for kitchen and toilet facilities
- Visible guidance notices
- Wet wipes and paper towels
- Bins for disposal of tissues
- External ground and internal floor marking to ensure social distancing
Currently we are sourcing and purchasing necessary equipment and materials to install. We will then use the medium of Facebook and our website to exhibit, in the form of photographs and accompanying information, how the hall will look and operate to protect the safety of users and meet future guidelines.
Wishing health and safety to all during these strange times.
Kind regards on behalf of LCCL